Please send the completed application and requested documents by February 16, 2021. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Completed application form.
- Your résumé/curriculum vitae. Please include your foreign languages, indicating level of fluency in speaking, reading, and writing.
3. Letter of motivation
- Include a one-page statement explaining why you are interested in an internship at POLIN Museum.
4. Proof of university enrollment
- Your university administration can provide you with this document.
5. Two letters of recommendation
- One from your academic advisor and the second from another faculty member. Be sure to allow your recommender ample time to write the recommendation. You may either include the recommendation with your application materials or have him/her email it directly to [email protected] with your name included in the subject line (e.g., Recommendation Letter for "your name", 2021 Greenberg Internship).
To submit your application, either:
1) Scan the entire application packet (recommended method), which includes the application form, résumé, recommendations, proof, and motivation statement, and email it to [email protected]. In the subject line, write “2021 Greenberg Internship Application – your name”.
Mail application materials to:
POLIN Museum of the History of Polish Jews
ul. Anielewicza 6
The applications will be reviewed by a committee consisting of Prof. Barbara Kirshenblatt-Gimblett, Chief Curator, and the heads of museum departments. Finalists should expect a Skype interview. Applicants not accepted will be notified.