How to get here
On weekends visitors can use the museum carpark on Anielewicza Street, spaces permitting.
111, 180 - bus stop: Nalewki Muzeum (ca 200m away from the Museum entrance); both lines are served by low-floor vehicles)
18, 15, 35 Muranów stop (ca 500m away from the Museum entrance)
17, 33, Anielewicza stop (ca 500m away from the Museum entrance)
Ratusz Arsenał station (ca 1 km away from the Museum entrance)
VETURILO urban bike system
You can use a Veturilo urban bike to get to the Museum from any area of Warsaw. You park the bike at the Veturilo station located next to the Museum (the Nalewki Muzeum bus stop on Anielewicza St.).
From Warsaw Central railway station:
By tram: 17, 33, 37, 41 (direction Żoliborz; tram stop: Anielewicza)
From Warsaw Chopin Airport:
By bus: 175 (transfer to tram at Warsaw Central railway station); 188 (transfer to trams 17, 33, 37, 41 at GUS stop)
Hotels near the Museum
- Hilton Warsaw Hotel ***** 63 Grzybowska St.
- Radisson Blu Centrum Hotel ***** 24 Grzybowska St.
- Louvres Hotel Golden Tulip **** 2 Towarowa St.
- Hotel Campanile Varsovie *** 2 Towarowa St.
- Hotel Ibis *** 2 Muranowska St.
- Hotel Ibis Warszawa Centrum ** 165 Solidarności Avenue
- Hotel Ibis Budget Reduta * 16 Bitwy Warszawskiej St.
- Hostel COCO 107 Jerozolimskie Avenues
- El Hostel 1 Smocza St.
On 22 January 2018 a ban on coach traffic along M. Edelmana Street (formerly J. Lewartowskiego St.) was introduced on the section between Karmelicka and Zamenhofa Streets, as well as along Zamenhofa Street between M. Edelmana and Anielewicza Streets.
- Coaches are allowed to park next to the Museum for no longer than 15 minutes.
- The closest coach parking is located on Powązkowska Street (the area adjacent to the Military Cemetery) and on Świętojerska Street.