Area for guides // Travel agents
Only guides certified by POLIN Museum are entitled to guide groups visiting the Museum. It is possible to rent a private certified guide – for the up-to-date list of certified guides please click here >>
Certified guides can guide their own group in the Museum.
Rules of touring the exhibition
- Groups should be notified at the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The maximum size of an organized group is 15 people. The duration of the visit is 2 hours.
- Number of people in a group depends on the current epidemiological situation. You can find more information on our website.
- Groups must be provided with tour guides.
- Museum loans tour guides to groups with private guides (providing a prior booking was made) for 80 PLN per set.
- A guide can enter the exhibition with a group with his own tour guides – such groups should be registered in order to decide on the time of entry to the exhibition.
- It is forbidden to tour the exhibition with loudspeakers.
The guide must make a reservation at least 7 days in advance by sending an e-mail to email@example.com (subject to availability).
Information required to make a booking:
- Date of visit.
- Preferred time of visit.
- Visitor's country of origin.
- First and second name of the guide.
- Group size.
- Kind of tickets that are required (regular/reduced).
- Data for invoice (if required).
Payment to be made online via PayU no later than 14 days prior to the planned visit to the Museum.
Booking can be cancelled or changed no later than 5 days prior to the planned visit to the Museum, with all costs reimbursed. If cancellations are made at a later date, the group must cover the cost of renting a guide.
Cancellation of booking the audio sets can be made no later than 3 days prior to the planned visit. Cancellation at a later date will result in the group covering the cost of loan of audio sets.
Unused tickets can be returned at the ticket desk on the day of the visit. The cost will be reimbursed to the bank account used when purchasing the tickets.
Time of the loan of audio sets is reduced accordingly.
For more information, please call: +48 22 471 03 01 ext. 4, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
General conditions of reservations for guides cooperating with POLIN Museum >>
We have collected most vital information for travel agencies which may prove useful when organizing a visit at POLIN Museum. We encourage you to get acquainted with our offer:
For additional information, please call +48 22 471 03 01, ext. 4, or email at: email@example.com
Should you wish to remain up to date with the POLIN Museum current events, please register on the newsletter mailing list HERE >>
POLIN Conference Center
POLIN Museum also houses a modern POLIN Conference Center. For more information please click here >>